Steel Water Tanks
Tank Shop’s Steel Water Tanks have a deep corrugated look on extra wide sheets, which provide you with a traditional Australian outback tank style. Made from BlueScope’s AQUAPLATE® steel, a modern steel designed specifically for holding drinking water, our steel tanks can store rainwater from 500 to 27,320 litres.
- Up to 23 Modern COLORBOND® Colours to choose from
- Made from BlueScope's AQUAPLATE® Steel, designed for water storage
- Inner Stainless Steel Support Frame, prevents bowing and bulging
- Lined Food-Grade Polymer (AS2070) and Safe for Drinking (AS4020)
- Industry-Leading Warranty - 20 Years Corrosion, 10 Year Construction
What is AQUAPLATE® Steel?
AQUAPLATE is a BlueScope steel specifically designed for use in rainwater tanks and storing drinking water. An inner poly layer is fabricated to a galvanised steel substrate, while the outer layer consists of a COLORBOND® or laminate coating.