The High-Flow innovative water filtration system is an Australian first, developed and manufactured exclusively by Kingspan Water.
Designed to stop the common issue of overflow flooding or dampness around your tank, the High-Flow filter is designed to be the best filtration on the market.
The filter has the ability to handle water collected from the entire roof area, handling 4 times the volume of other standard tank filters.
The High-Flow can manage water flow rates of up to 600 litres per minute while still supplying water to the tank and by-passing the remaining volume to the storm water management system.
- Handling large volumes of water collection
- New home applications
- Retrofitting to existing water tanks, subject to on-site inspections to determine suitability
- Kingspan Water Tanks
High-Flow Features & Benefits
- Australian first
- Designed for 100% filtration
- Ability to handle large volumes of water flow per minute
- Designed to minimise dampness and flooding around structural footings
- Water run off is passed into the storm water system
- Filter is placed inside the tank and so it doesn’t get sunlight which eliminates algae build up
- Stainless Steel Sediment Control Screen is on the side of the tank making it easier to access and clean
- The tank can now be taller with this design
- Appearance of tank is neater
- Smaller footprint – saving on space
- Australian made
- WaterMark certified