What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
When you use our website, place an order or register an account, we collect Personally Identifiable Information. This is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, billing and delivery address, phone number, credit card information or other personal details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you use our website, register an account, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out forms, use live chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To advertise to you across other websites.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, SMS, or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when placing an order, submitting or accessing information on our website. This includes:
- Our website being scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities.
- regular malware scanning and real-time exploit scanning to prevent compromised information access.
- Personal information being located behind secure networks, only accessible by persons with special access rights to maintaining such systems.
- All information you supply is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which secures information sent to/received from our website.
- Credit cards are never stored on our server, but processed through a certified PCI Level 1 payment processor (PCI Level 1 is the most stringent certification level available in the payments industry).
Who do we use to process credit card transactions?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look up your browser’s help to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Please be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will turn off some of the features of the site including being able to effective track your order.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include:
- manufacturers, suppliers and delivery agents who may receive your contact details, which is necessary in order to successfully deliver your product/s.
- partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our customers and users.
- when releasing such information is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties, for example due to services we use for tracking website visitors (e.g., Google Analytics), marketing and advertising (e.g., AdWords, Bing Ads).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Website Analytics & Advertising
We make use of several third-party services for website analytics, which helps us to better understand our visitors, devices used that need to be supported, pages visit and activities performed. I, and running better targeted advertising campaigns.
We use Google Analytics to gather data which may include pages visited onsite, browser and devices used, location, age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and better serve information.
We collect data about your activities that do not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements, or the websites and online services where we display advertisements. This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
To better control ads, or opt out of seeing personalised ads via Google on other websites, you can make use of Google Ad Settings: https://adssettings.google.com
Children Online Privacy
SPAM Act 2003
We comply with Spam Act 2003 (Spam Act), which specifically relates to messages sent to Australians by email, SMS, MMS and instant message that:
- offer, advertise or promote the supply of goods, services, land or business or investment opportunities
- advertise or promote a supplier of goods, services, land or a provider of business or investment opportunities
- assist a person to dishonestly obtain property, commercial advantage or other gain from another person.
These are called commercial electronic messages.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list, or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with the Spam Act, we agree to the following:
- Include identifying information in all electronic messages we send.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Honour any opt-out/unsubscribe requests within 5 days.
For more information visit: https://www.acma.gov.au/Industry/Marketers/Anti-Spam/
Date of last revision: 15 June, 2018.