Stainless Steel Tanks manufacture high-quality stainless steel water tanks at their facility in Moolap, Victoria. They possess more than 10 years of experience building water tanks specialising in stainless steel products for residential, commercial and industrial use.
Stainless Steel Tanks offer peace of mind with the choice of two stainless steel types:
- Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel water tanks, which is the same kitchen-grade steel used throughout household plumbing and across food production and hospitality, ensuring water remains uncontaminated and safe for drinking.
- Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel water tanks featuring advanced corrosion protection against chlorides and other chemicals. Ideal for homes and businesses located in marine areas.
Why Choose Stainless Steel Tanks?
In terms of material, it is hard to be the quality, durability and environmentally responsible choice that stainless steel provides.
- Stainless steel is fire-resistant – an important consideration for Australia’s farmers and bushfire-prone areas.
- Stainless steel is built to last and designed to endure Australia’s climate extremes – corrosion-resistant under extreme heat, cold and wind.
- Stainless steel offers up to 100 years service life and is 100 per cent recyclable.