Rain Harvesting’s Advanced Release Valve (WDRV01) allows you to take control over how frequently your first flush diverters empty and prevent clogging to minimise maintenance and improve your diverter’s performance. Want to avoid stagnating water in your underground pipework? Make it dry with the Wet-Dry Advanced Release Valve kit.
What’s in the Box?
- Transparent, Rapid Release Exit Funnel
- Advanced Release Valve
- Primary Filter Screen
- Requires 2x 1.5 volt AAA batteries (not included)
Features and Benefits
- The Advanced Release Valve’s drain allows for efficient draining and minimises the risk of clogging.
- The Advanced Release Valve’s electronic auto-release timer allows you to set the frequency at which your first flush water diverter drains.
- Easily retrofits to all Rain Harvesting First Flush Diverters – 90mm, 3″, 100mm, 4″, post/wall, in-ground and 225mm.