AQUAPLATE® Steel Water Tanks
Tank Shop can supply a range of Aquaplate Steel Tanks. Select from a traditional round corrugated look, or aesthetic slimline with rounded ends. These tanks are made from BlueScope’s AQUAPLATE® steel, a modern steel with a 20-year warranty against corrosion purposefully designed to hold drinking water.
Slimline or Modline AQUAPLATE Steel Tanks
What is AQUAPLATE® Steel?
AQUAPLATE is a BlueScope steel specifically designed for use in rainwater tanks and storing drinking water. An inner poly layer is fabricated to a galvanised steel substrate, while the outer layer consists of a COLORBOND® or laminate coating.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 23 Modern COLORBOND® Colours to choose from
- Made from BlueScope's AQUAPLATE® Steel, designed for water storage
- Inner Stainless Steel Support Frame, prevents bowing and bulging
- Lined Food-Grade Polymer (AS2070) and Safe for Drinking (AS4020)
- Industry-Leading Warranty - 20 Years Corrosion, 10 Year Construction