While attempts are made to keep the delivery information on this page up-to-date according to each supplier, information contained on this page may change without notice.
Tank Delivery Information
Poly tanks are delivered throughout South-East Queensland and the northern tip of NSW from poly rotomoulding facility located in Brendale, Queensland.
- Manufacture to delivery is approximately two (2) weeks during non-peak periods.
- Delivery date will be arranged with manufacturer and you will receive SMS and/or email notification. If unsuitable, please advise ASAP and we'll reschedule.
- Prior to delivery the pathway to your prepared tank base must be clear if you wish the tank to be sited. If your tank needs carrying over neighbouring properties, please seek owner permission.
- The delivery driver will call approximately 30 minutes prior to delivery. If you work, then we recommend organising the day off.
- Someone should be present on day who can sign-off and assist with siting the tank as necessary: One able-bodied adult for tanks under 10,000L, two able-bodied adults for larger tanks).
- Deliveries are performed by a driver who will endeavour to assist you in siting your tank. Please understand that obstructions and lack of onsite assistance may hinder tank siting.
- If no one is present, the driver will either unload the tank and leave in a location they consider to be safe on your property or take it back to base.
Kingspan steel tanks are delivered within 300 km from manufacturing facilities located in Yatala Queensland, Smithfield NSW and Epping Victoria.
Current ETA: 4 Weeks (QLD/NSW) / 4-5 Weeks (VIC) (estimate only)
- Delivery date will be arranged with manufacturer and you will receive notification. If unsuitable, please advise ASAP and we’ll reschedule for you.
- On delivery day, Kingspan staff will unload your tank from truck and position it on your base provided that:
a) There is clear and reasonably flat access from the road to the tank base
b) A base is prepared and in good condition
c) The weather is reasonably fair.
- If your Kingspan tank cannot be delivered due to access issues, re-delivery will be rescheduled and additional charges may apply.
- While every attempt is made to delivery on the advised date and time, external factors may affect delivery. We recommend arranging works AFTER tanks are received.
Pumps & Accessory Delivery
Delivery Time & Stock
Attempts are made to communicate the accurate stock status of products, but please understand Tank Shop often relies upon stock with suppliers when fulfilling orders. Should there be a shortage on a product you have ordered, we will attempt to notify you as soon as we become aware of it.
That said, Tank Shop aims to have all orders for stocked pumps, rain harvesting accessories and mesh processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days after full payment is received.
Depending upon the product, your location, and delivery service utilised, delivery time after dispatch might be as little as 1-2 business days up to 10 working days. Delivery may take longer than advised due to circumstances outside of our control with freight providers.
Important: Timeframes are indicative only. We recommend arranging works AFTER products are received.
What If Your Order Doesn’t Arrive?
If your order doesn’t arrive after a reasonable amount of time, please contact us. Rest assured that we will follow up with supplier and/or delivery service and keep you fully informed.
When ordering pumps and/or accessories, we highly recommend providing authority to leave instructions during checkout. This should be a location on your property where the delivery service can safely leave your package should no one be present. Without this, notice of the attempted delivery will be given for packages requiring signing either in the form of a card being left, email, SMS and/or via an online tracking page.
While we are not in control of the delivery process, we will always do our best to facilitate the process of getting orders out in a safe and timely manner. Please note it is also your responsibility to do everything reasonably possible to obtain your items including responding to delivery notices and/or collecting goods from a pickup point.
Should a parcel be returned back to us due to a failure on your part to receive or collect a package, you can choose to have us attempt a new delivery at cost, or issue a refund minus the original delivery cost and any supplier re-stocking fees.