While attempts are made to keep the delivery information on this page up-to-date according to each supplier, information contained on this page may change without notice.
Tank Delivery Information
- Manufacture to delivery is approximately two (2) weeks during non-peak periods.
- Delivery date will be arranged with manufacturer and you will receive SMS and/or email notification. If unsuitable, please advise ASAP and we'll reschedule.
- Prior to delivery the pathway to your tank must be clear if you wish it to be sited. If your tank needs carrying over neighbouring properties, please seek owner permission.
- Someone should be present on day who can sign-off and assist with siting as necessary. Driver will call approximately 30 minutes prior to delivery. If you work, then we recommend organising the day off.
- If no one is present, driver will leave your tank in a suitable and safe position of their discretion.
- Manufacture to delivery is approximately 2-3 weeks during non-peak periods.
- Delivery date will be arranged with manufacturer and you will receive notification. If unsuitable, please advise ASAP and we’ll reschedule for you.
- On delivery day, Kingspan staff will unload your tank from truck and position it on your base provided that:
a) There is clear and reasonably flat access from the road to the tank base
b) A base is prepared and in good condition
c) The weather is reasonably fair.
- If your Kingspan tank cannot be delivered on the scheduled date due to access issues, re-delivery will be rescheduled and additional charges may apply.
Pumps & Accessory Delivery
Delivery Time & Stock
Tank Shop’s policy is to have all orders for pumps and accessories processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days after full payment is received.
Depending upon the product, your location, and nominated couriers, delivery time after dispatch might be as little as 1-2 business days up to 10 working days. Due to circumstances outside of our control delivery may sometimes take longer than advised, for example, to remote areas, Australian islands, etc.
Please understand, we stock few items and often rely upon stock reserves with manufacturers and wholesale suppliers when fulfilling orders which guarantees fresh stock.
If your order doesn’t arrive after the expected time, we will proactively follow up with courier and keep you closely informed. Redelivery or refunds will be provided on orders confirmed as not being received. We do not deliver to destinations outside of Australia.
Pickup is available from tank manufacturers, but unavailable for rain harvesting accessories and certain other products we courier direct from supplier.