Round AQUAPLATE® Steel Water Tanks
Kingspan manufacture a range of Round Steel Water Tanks. The classic, round corrugated tanks are made from BlueScope’s AQUAPLATE® steel, a modern steel purposefully fabricated to hold drinking water. Available to order online in capacities from 500 litres up to 27,000 litres.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 23 Modern COLORBOND® Colours to choose from
- Made from BlueScope's AQUAPLATE® Steel, designed for water storage
- Inner Stainless Steel Support Frame, prevents bowing and bulging
- Lined Food-Grade Polymer (AS2070) and Safe for Drinking (AS4020)
- Industry-Leading Warranty - 20 Years Corrosion, 10 Year Construction
If you are looking for a custom size round water tank, contact us with your dimensions and we can give you a quote.
What is AQUAPLATE® Steel?
AQUAPLATE is a BlueScope steel specifically designed for use in rainwater tanks and storing drinking water. An inner poly layer is fabricated to a galvanised steel substrate, while the outer layer consists of a COLORBOND® or laminate coating.