Rain Harvesting’s Wet-Dry Valve (DRYV01) automatically drains your charged lines after it rains, which prevents problems with tannin leaching and anaerobic fermentation. Fits over 100mm pipe.
What’s in the Box?
- 100mm (4″) Multi-fit Threaded Coupling
- Transparent, Rapid Release Exit Funnel
- Advanced Release Valve
- Primary Filter Screen
- Requires 2x 1.5 volt AAA batteries (not included)
Features and Benefits
- For wet Rain Harvesting systems, the wet-dry valve makes draining charged-lines (water-filled pipes) easy
- The valve’s drain size allows for efficient draining and minimises the risk of clogging
- The wet-dry valve’s electronic auto-release timer allows you to set the frequency at which your charged lines are drained