Rain Harvesting’s 300mm In-Ground First Flush Water Diverter (WDIG01) is perfect for sloping allotments and will convert a ‘wet’ piping system into a ‘dry’ system.
Most systems are ‘wet’ due to the size of buildings, and the placement of tanks away from the buildings mean that there are long runs of pipe underground leading to a riser at the tank. On a sloping site this diverter ensures the diverted water and the water that would normally remain in the pipes empties out. The result – a ‘dry’ system that improves water quality.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents sediment, bird droppings, spiders, insects, mosquito eggs and debris from entering the rainwater tank.
- Improves water quality, protects pumps and internal appliances.
- Ideal to use in conjunction with a rain head.
- Perfect for sloping allotments.
- No mechanical parts.
- Inlet fits 90mm pipe or 100mm female fitting.
- Simple to install – just add pipe and glue.
- Low maintenance.
- Converts a ‘wet’ system in to a ‘dry’ system.
- 2 end caps
- Hose connector
- 8 flow control washers
- Plastic filter screen
- Screw cap with O-ring seat
- 90mm length of 90mm pipe
- Threaded coupling
- Stainless steel filter screen
- 90mm keeper filter ring (8mm)
- Ball seat
- 28mm length of 90mm pipe (Ball seat ring keeper)