The 300mm First Flush Post/Wall Stand Water Diverter is a versatile unit that can be mounted on a wall, post or stand to hold larger volumes of water. It can be adapted to suit a wide range of applications and will manage single or multiple pipes coming from the roof to divert between 20 and 150L.
The kit is easy to freight, and the diverter volume can be made on site to match exact requirements – just add the appropriate length of 300mm pipe. The kit includes a saddle and a galvanised steel wall-mounting bracket. A galvanised steel stand is an optional alternative to post or wall mounting.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents sediment, bird droppings, spiders, insects, mosquito eggs and debris from entering the rainwater tank.
- Improves water quality, protects pumps and internal appliances.
- Ideal to use in conjunction with a rain head.
- Easy installation, just add 300mm pipe length and glue.
- 300mm pipe can be purchased as needed.
- No mechanical parts.
- Inlet fits 90mm pipe or 100mm female fitting.