Rain Harvesting’s 300mm First Flush Post/Wall Stand Water Diverter (WDPW01) is a versatile unit that can be mounted on a wall, post or stand to hold larger volumes of water. It can be adapted to suit a wide range of applications an can manage single or multiple pipes from the roof.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents sediment, bird droppings, spiders, insects, mosquito eggs and debris from entering the rainwater tank.
- Improves water quality, protects pumps and internal appliances.
- Ideal to use in conjunction with a rain head.
- Easy installation, just add 300mm pipe length and glue.
- 300mm pipe can be purchased as needed.
- No mechanical parts.
- Inlet fits 90mm pipe or 100mm female fitting.
- 1 wall/post bracket
- 1 upper bracket
- 2 end caps
- 1 hose connecter
- 8 flow control washers
- 1 plastic filter screen
- 1 screw cap with O-ring seal
- 60mm/2.36″ length of 90mm/3″ pipe
- 1 threaded coupling
- 1 stainless steel filter screen
- 1 90mm/3″ keeper ring (8mm/0.3″)
- 1 ball
- 1 ball seat
- 12mm/0.47″ length of 90mm/3″ pipe
- Optional stand (additional)
- Optional 300mm pipe (additional)