Rain Harvesting’s Commercial 225mm Downpipe First Flush Water Diverter improves water quality and reduce tank maintenance by preventing the first flush of water, which may contain roof contaminants (such as sediment, bird droppings, spiders, insects, mosquito eggs and debris), from entering the tank. They help ensure cleaner water is available for use, which protects rainwater pumps and internal appliances. Commercial Downpipe First Flush Water Diverters are used where large volumes of water must be diverted due to extremely large roof areas or because of a high degree of contamination on the roof.
This commercial downpipe water diverters are installed at the gutter downpipe or via a T-junction to a new or existing 225mm downpipe.
Features and Benefits
- Includes stand to adequate support of diverter!
- Utilises a dependable ball and flap system
- Easy installation
- Sold as a single unit, but can easily be coupled together to provide chamber size required
- No mechanical parts
- Kit all inclusive – just add pipe length and glue
- Low maintenance requirements – viewing window provided