Blue Mountain Co's 4mm Aluminium "Tile" (500mm wide) Gutter Mesh is a classic, flexible, budget-friendly gutter mesh that keeps animals and medium-sized leaves out of your gutters and roof.
4mm Aluminium Gutter Mesh is a bushfire compliant mesh, meaning it is a safe, non-combustible material that can be used in bushfire zones as gutter guard. Only 2mm mesh is "ember guard compliant" though and will keep embers out of your gutters. Blue Mountain's 2mm aluminium mesh is compliant to BAL 12.5, 19 and 29, while 2mm steel mesh provides maximum defence against ember attack being compliant to all BALs (12.5, 19, 29, 40 and FZ).
Aluminium mesh is an ideal solution where budgets are limited, providing a good barrier against pests and vermin attempting to enter your roof cavity, preventing wild animals from making your home their home.
Benefits of 4mm Aluminium Gutter Mesh
- Prevents leaves and nuts building up in your gutters.
- Stops pests entering your roof cavity and making a home.
- Provides higher quality rainwater to your water tank.
- Reduces roof, gutter and rainwater tank maintenance.
- Bushfire compliant mesh that is safe and non-combustible.
- Professional install support from Blue Mountain Co
- 12 year structural integrity warranty (warranty details)
Mesh Lock Trim Increases Strength More Than 200% (optional upgrade)
DIY Gutter Guard System
Blue Mountain Mesh is supplied in kit form with with a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) installation guide for the capable home handy-person.
Expert installation advice is also available from the manufacturer, Blue Mountain Co.
We provide a range of DIY Gutter Guard options to suit all gutter profiles and roof types.
Fast Delivery Australia-Wide!
Postage and handling $33 anywhere in Australia
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24-48 hours
- Delivery time varies based on your distance from Brisbane. Average transit times based on recent orders: Brisbane & Sydney - 1 day; Melbourne - 3 days; Adelaide - 4 days; Perth/Darwin - 7 days; Rural and remote areas - 5-10 days
NOTE: You may provide "Authority to Leave" your order in a safe location if no one is home to receive it. For rural locations where delivery to your property may not be possible, the delivery person will take your order to your closest LPO (local post office) for you to collect.