Grundfos SBA Pumps
Grundfos SBA are submersible (in-tank) pumps designed to pump clean water for domestic applications. These pumps include pressure management to automatically turn with taps are used. They run silently when submerged, making them a noiseless alternative to surface mounted pumps.
Please Note: Only available with Kingspan tanks. Check out REEFE RPS Pumps for a great alternative.
- Noiseless operation - pumps emit no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- Robust design - built of composite and stainless steel materials which are resistant to corrosion.
- Thermal overload protection - The single-phase model is effectively protected against any accidental overload, by built in thermal protection.
- Dry running protection - The SB pump is protected from dry running, bymeans of the function of the flow switch.
- Automatic operation - The flow switch for these pumps ensure automatic operation by means of the water level in tank.
- Automatic control unit - Integrated control unit in the SBA series eliminates the need for an external pumpcontroller - simply plug-and-pump.