Grundfos JP Pumps
Grundfos JP pumps (previously Grundfos JPC) are a compact external pump designed for domestic and garden use. The booster unit consists of a self-priming, composite, single-stage jet-pump with PM1 pressure manager that allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running.
Grundfos JP Benefits
- Self-priming - With a suction-lift up to 7 metres, this pump is ideal for transferring water from wells or ground tanks. This feature makes this pump ideal for a large variety of installations.
- Robust design - The materials of the pump are lightweight and ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
- Protective features - The Booster version incorporates functions to protect both the pump and installation. These protective functions aredry running protection and cycling alarm.
- Stable operation - The pump ensures stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.
- User friendly interface - The booster versions includes a user-friendly interface with LED indicators which shows, power on, pump running and alarm indication.