Introducing the 400mm Side Mesh Easy Fit Tank Screen Solar Shield Kit with Screw Down Ring – Suitable for any tank type, this tank screen system requires no tools for maintenance. It means you can easily remove and clean your tank screen to keep it clean and functioning smoothly. The Tank Screen incorporates mesh on the side walls, which allows huge volumes of water to flow through, even as debris loads increase. The kit includes a Tank Screen Cover, which shields your tank from sunlight, reducing algae growth.
Features and Benefits
- Tool-free Maintenance – The clip-on design provides fast and easy maintenance. There is no need for tools to clean your tank screen. Simply unclip the screen off and remove any debris or biofilm build-up. Clip it back down again when you’re finished cleaning. Keep your system running at its best with easily managed cleaning.
- Higher Flow Rates – The High Flow Side Mesh Tank Screen uses 0.955mm stainless steel mesh on the sides in addition to the base of the screen. Adding mesh to the sides of the tank screen increases your water capture at higher flow rates and greatly reduces the likelihood of the screen becoming blocked with debris. The result is more rainwater into your tank with each rainfall event.
- Blocks out sunlight – The underside mounted Solar Shield blocks out sunlight, preventing it from entering your tank and promoting algae growth. This also gives you greater freedom to mount your incoming pipes in a configuration that suits your rain harvesting system.
- Easy Fit Inlet Ring– The included Easy Fit Screw Down Inlet Ring allows for quick installation and maintenance of your Tank Screen. No tools are required for removal, simply unclip your Tank Screen for maintenance and re-clip it into your inlet ring once you’re done.
Installation & Specification Guide
Download the 400mm Side Mesh Easy Fit Tank Screen Solar Shield Kit with Screw Down Ring (PDF 699 KB) for full details including tools and materials for installation, installation options, overflow configuration options, detailed dimensions and specifications, and maintenance instructions.
Fast Delivery Australia-Wide!
Postage and handling $22 anywhere in Australia
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24-48 hours
- Delivery time varies based on your distance from Brisbane. Average transit times based on recent orders: Brisbane & Sydney - 1 day; Melbourne - 3 days; Adelaide - 4 days; Perth/Darwin, Rural and remote areas - 5-10 days
NOTE: You may provide "Authority to Leave" your order in a safe location if no one is home to receive it. The delivery service may not be able to deliver to some rural areas, so may leave your parcel at a local depot or LPO for collection. Unfortunately we cannot address deliveries to PO Boxes or Parcel Collect locations.