The Grundfos SBA 3-45A (is an all-in-one submersible booster designed for pumping clean water for domestic use. The SBA pump line, unlike the SB model of pumps, comes with an integrated pressure control unit. This eliminates the need for an external pump controller in the house. It is silent when submerged and therefore a noiseless alternative to surface-mounted pumps. The pump is built from high quality composite and stainless steel materials that are resistant to corrosion.
- Automatic operation The flow switch for the SB pump ensures automatic operation by means of the water level in tank.
- Integrated pressure control The pump starts automatically when the pipe pressure falls below 2.2 bar – simply plug in and pump
- Dry running protection The SB pump is protected from dry running, by means of the function of the flow switch.
- Thermal overload protection The single-phase model is effectively protected against any accidental overload, by built in thermal protection.
- Noiseless operation The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- Robust design The SB pump is built of composite and stainless steel materials which are resistant to corrosion.
- 15 metre supply cable with maximum installation depth 10 metres under water.