Blue Mountain Co's 4mm Steel "TRIMDEK" (300mm wide) Gutter Mesh will provide great protection against large and medium foliage, and the strength of steel ensures a strong barrier against pests and vermin entering into your roof cavities.
4mm Steel Gutter Mesh is a bushfire compliant mesh, meaning it is a safe, non-combustible material that can be used in bushfire zones as gutter guard. Note: Only "ember guard compliant" (2mm steel) mesh will keep both leaves and embers out of your gutters, providing maximum defence against ember attack.
The strength of steel ensures a strong barrier against pests and vermin attempting to enter your roof cavity, preventing wild animals from making your home their home.
Hail and snow are somewhat unpredictable forces of nature, but if you live in an area that has them then a steel gutter mesh is recommended which to withstand the weight and impact of hail.
Benefits of 4mm Steel Gutter Mesh
- Prevents leaves and nuts building up in your gutters.
- Stops pests entering your roof cavity and making a home.
- Strong steel withstands impact of falling hail and debris.
- Provides higher quality rainwater to your water tank.
- Reduces roof, gutter and rainwater tank maintenance.
- Bushfire compliant mesh that is safe and non-combustible.
- Professional install support from Blue Mountain Co
- 12 year structural integrity warranty (warranty details)
- Flat $10 delivery – no matter your order size!