Blue Mountain Co's 2mm Steel "TRIMDEK" (360mm wide) Gutter Mesh is the finest aperture available and will provide maximum protection against pests, foliage and leaves including large, medium, small and needles. It is "ember guard compliant" (AS3959–2009) and will keep bushfire embers out of your gutters. If you live in a bushfire-prone area, don't risk using anything else.
2mm Steel Gutter Mesh is a bushfire compliant mesh, meaning it is a safe, non-combustible material that can be used in bushfire zones as gutter guard. Note: Only "ember guard compliant" (2mm steel) mesh will keep both leaves and embers out of your gutters, providing maximum defence against ember attack.
The strength of steel ensures a strong barrier against pests and vermin attempting to enter your roof cavity, preventing wild animals from making your home their home.
Hail and snow are somewhat unpredictable forces of nature, but if you live in an area that has them then a steel gutter mesh is recommended which to withstand the weight and impact of hail.
Benefits of 2mm Steel Gutter Mesh
- Prevents leaves and nuts building up in your gutters.
- Stops pests entering your roof cavity and making a home.
- Strong steel withstands impact of falling hail and debris.
- Provides higher quality rainwater to your water tank.
- Reduces roof, gutter and rainwater tank maintenance.
- Bushfire compliant mesh that is safe and non-combustible.
- Guards your gutters against small bushfire embers.
- Professional install support from Blue Mountain Co
- 12 year structural integrity warranty (warranty details)
- Flat $10 delivery – no matter your order size!