Commercial First Flush Water Diverter 225mm w/ Stand (Rain Harvesting)
First Flush Water Diverters improve water quality and reduce tank maintenance by preventing the first flush of water, which may contain roof contaminants (such as sediment, bird droppings, spiders, insects, mosquito eggs and debris), from entering the tank. They help ensure cleaner water is available for use, which protects rainwater pumps and internal appliances. This commercial downpipe water diverters are installed at the gutter downpipe or via a T-junction to a new or existing 225mm downpipe.
Features and Benefits
- Free Shipping on this product!
- Utilises a dependable ball and flap system
- Easy installation
- Sold as a single unit, but can easily be coupled together to provide chamber size required
- No mechanical parts
- Kit all inclusive – just add pipe length and glue
- Low maintenance requirements – viewing window provided
|Accessory Brand||Rain Harvesting|
|📹 YouTube Video||About First Flush Water Diverters, How to Install and Maintain First Flush Water Diverters|