Select Water Tanks manufacture hand-crafted stainless steel water tanks in their South Brisbane facility. Their stainless steel tanks are normally delivered throughout South-East Queensland and North NSW. Good quality stainless steel tanks can be hard to find, but longer distance deliveries can be arranged if interested.
Why Choose a Select Stainless Steel Water Tank?
- Longer Lasting – Select stainless steel water tanks have a minimum life of 30 years. The corrosion resistance properties of stainless steel means the tank will not only last for a long time but it will always look brand new.
- Cost Effective – Over its life cycle, a stainless steel water tank with 30 year warranty ultimately costs less than a cheaper water tank.
- Sustainable – Select’s stainless steel water tanks are all steel, no plastic. It has a low carbon emissions foot print in production and is fully recyclable. In fact, most Stainless Steel includes a significant proportion of previously recycled steel.
- Hygienic – stainless steel is the choice of Australia’s world class food processing, catering and medical industries as it is an inert material that is easy to clean and maintain. Select’s stainless steel will not taint the taste of your water nor leach any foreign chemicals.
- Wide colour range – Kingspan Steel Tanks are available in a full range of Colorbond colours to match your property.
- Beautiful and stunning – Stainless steel is a favourite material of architects and designers of beautiful homes for a reason. Your Stainless Steel tank will maintain its appearance for its natural life and simply look stunning.
- Fully Recyclable – stainless steel tanks are 100% recyclable. The main alloying elements of stainless steel (chromium, nickel and molybdenum) are all highly valuable and can be easily be recovered and separated from other materials.