Placing Your Order OnlineIf you have ever placed an order online, then you should find the process fairly straight-forward:
- Browse through our rainwater tanks, choose your desired colour, and click "Add to cart".
- Your "Shopping Cart" is the page you get taken to when adding an item. There you can see and remove your items and update quantities. When you ready to complete your order proceed to checkout (you will need a tank in your cart to checkout).
- On the Checkout page you will need to providing contact details, delivery address and any special instructions. We provide two payment methods to choose from:
- Direct Bank Transfer: pay via direct transfer into our bank account. (Account: Tank Shop, BSB: 814282, Account#: 31050435, Reference: order#)
- Credit Card Authorisation: we accept most cards including Visa, Mastercard and even American Express. Payments are authorised and processed only once we verify your order with you. As our margins are low, please understand there is a 1.75% surcharge to cover credit card transaction costs.
- Order Details are emailed providing you with confirmation of your order. You can also now log into your Tank Shop account to view your order/s or update details.
After Placing Your Order
Whether you submit your order online or by phone, you will receive an email with confirmation of your order details and payment instructions.
If you placed your order online, then we will confirm your order with you. This is normally done with a quick phone call to ensure all information for manufacturing and delivery is received.
Your order will be placed "on hold" until full payment has been received. Once payment is received, you will receive a tax invoice via email as payment confirmation, and your order will processed.
Once your order is processed, the manufacturer will call you to confirm details with you and book a suitable delivery time.
Preparing for Tank Delivery
You will have at least a couple of weeks to prepare from the time you order your tank. There are several things you ought to do in preparation for the delivery of your water tank:
- Prepare the site of your tank/s according to manufacturer's tank installation instructions.
- Arrange to have at least two persons present to help move the tank into position. (if no one can help, driver will likely be unable to site tank but leave it in a suitable position)
- Organise time off to be present onsite to sign-off on delivery.
- Clear pathway to your tank site so it is possible to site it on day.
- Discuss with manufacturer in advance if delivering your tank could be difficult. Trucks with trailers are 19 metres long so need adequate space get turn around and get onto your property. Low hanging tree branches and powerlines (under 4.5 metres) could pose issues. Adequate planning is key.