Tank Shop largely depend upon manufacturers who deliver products direct to you through their own trucks and courier network. Due to this, delivery zones, pickup locations and costs may vary from one product to the next. We do our best to keep the delivery information on this page current according to each tank and product sold onsite.
Tank Delivery Zone
Please note the following:
- Q Tank will discuss delivery arrangements with you after your order is approved.
- On delivery day you will need a minimum of two fully able adults to help. If no one is available to help, Q Tank's driver will leave your tank in a suitable position of their discretion.
- If your tank needs to be carried over another person's property, permission must be obtained from the property owner before delivery.
- Please ensure a clear path to your tank pad if you desire it to be sited.
- Q Tank do not install or plumb-in tanks. We recommend arranging your tank to be installed by a licensed plumber at least a day after the scheduled delivery.
Water Pumps & Accessories
Water pumps, covers and accessories can be purchased individually and delivered Australia-wide.
- Free delivery on all pumps and accessories to Queensland, or when purchased with a rainwater tank (provided you are located within free tank delivery zone).
- Delivery to NSW, NT, SA, Tasmania, Victoria and WA there is a flat fee of $20 per item (GST incl.), except for the AcquaSaver device where shipping is $10 (GST incl.).
You can choose to pickup your tank and/or pump from site of manufacturer for free. Simply note this on your order or when we call to confirm.
Combined Product Discount
If purchasing multiple products, you might be eligible for a combined product discount. Since products may be from different suppliers, a combined product discount may not always be possible.
You can request a full quote by emailing us at (please include your delivery address).