Kingspan are dedicated to reducing our impact upon the environment through innovative sustainable living and energy-efficient products. They design and manufacture their products in Australia, employing over 500 people in operations across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australian.
Tank Shop are proud to be an partnered with Kingspan Environmental as an authorised dealer of their water management systems. This allows us to supply their popular domestic and rural range of AQUAPLATE® Steel Tanks found in round, slimline, modline and square models, as well as their higher capacity rural and commercial-grade “Rhino” ZINCALUME® Steel Tanks.
Why Choose a Kingspan Steel Water Tank?
- Trusted brand – Kingspan has continually manufactured quality, long-lasting steel water tanks since its establishment in 1934 (over 80 years). With a Kingspan Steel Tank you can rest assured that you have made a sound investment in quality, strength and style, backed for the long term.
- Australian-made – Kingspan Steel Tanks are manufactured locally in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney with Australian-made Bluescope AQUAPLATE steel.
- Engineered for long-lasting water storage – All Kingspan Steel Tanks are manufactured from quality Bluescope AQUAPLATE Steel: a highly corrosion-resistant steel coated with food-grade polymer. Water never touches the steel which means your tank will last longer. In fact, all Kingspan Tanks carry a 20-year warranty against corrosion.
- Quality & Standards Compliant – all Kingspan Steel Tanks are quality certified, meet Australian Standard AS4020 for storage of drinking water and carries Watermark certification.
- Wide colour range – Kingspan Steel Tanks are available in a full range of Colorbond colours to match your property.
- Made to measure – Kingspan Steel Tanks can be made to your exact size requirements. The tanks are available in four shapes and hundreds of different size/dimension variations to work with the space and capacity needs of your property.
- Industry leading warranty – all tanks come with a 10 year construction warranty and 20 year warranty against corrosion.